Thursday, August 10, 2017

No fear no shame – August 10, 2017


You live in a world among many wicked people who have no fear for Me and that is why they are shameless. They love darkness more than Light therefore their deeds are evil. All the things they do openly and secretly are shameful and an abomination to Me. Unless they repent, turn from their wicked ways, they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I call many to repentance out of Love and because I Care.

I did not change. You must all change become like Me Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me nor inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Be in awe and reverence of Me for who I Am and for what I Am able to do. I Am The Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Seek Life not death.

Live your lives in such a way that you are always pleasing to Me. You are My representatives in the world and you must be different from those who do not fear Me and who have no shame. Do not be a shame on My Name yourselves. Be Holy, Godly men and women, children of Light and not of darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget