Monday, August 7, 2017

Never give up – August 07, 2017


Your ultimate goal in life must be to never give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom but to do My Will until the very end or it will be all in vain. No matter how difficult it might be, endure and persevere.

Put on My Full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan. Do not let him lie to you. Recognize your enemy and continue to fight the good fight in faith. Victory is assured with Me. You are able to overcome, to be victorious. I Am for you and not against you. satan is your adversary, the destroyer and the father of all lies. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. His ultimate goal is to get you to lose hope, to give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be his victim. He is defeated on the Cross already and he knows his time is running out. He knows where he will spend eternity.

Be steadfast, unmovable and courageous. I Am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will help and sustain you. There is always hope with Me. I do not fail nor disappoint. Never lose hope and never give up on Me. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget