Saturday, May 13, 2017

Myths – May 13, 2017


Many believe all kinds of myths. They believe myths because they have rejected truth for lies, that is why they are deceived and in darkness. Some unknowingly believe myths.

Those who have ears to hear will hear and accept truth and Truth will set them free from their deception, the myths that they believe for truth. Only Truth sets free not lies. Do not be deceived. Do not believe myths for truth. Myths destroy.

Make sure with Me that you are in all truth and do not assume. I Guide into all Truth by My Spirit. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Do not believe myths. I Am Real and I Am Alive. The one who seeks Me with a sincere heart find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Love Truth and seek Truth and reject all myths and you will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget