Sunday, May 14, 2017

Godliness not worldliness – May 14, 2017


Godliness is what I require of all My children and not worldliness. Do not be deceived. The worldly are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they are worldly and not Godly. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me, the Godly and the worldly, the righteous and the unrighteous. The ungodly will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. I Am Holy and you must all be Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me.

Live your lives worthy of and pleasing to Me. I will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you and no one else. I Am the Door. Strive hard to be able to enter through the Narrow Door for many will try but will not be able.

I did not change. Godliness and not worldliness is a requirement for Eternal Life. The wages of sin is death. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget